- Regeneration/The New Birth (John 3:1-8, Eph 2:5, Titus 3:5)
- Baptism (1 Cor 12:13). There are 4 occurrences of baptism by the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts.
- Indwelling (1 Cor 3:16, 6:19)
- Sealing (2 Cor 1:22, Eph 1:13-14)
- Filling (Eph 5:18). There are 2 different fillings of the Holy Spirit. In Acts and Luke this is a special filling from the Holy Spirit unto a believer for a specific purpose. In Ephesians this filling is continual and something we should pursue; this is to be under control of the Spirit and filled with Scripture (Col 3:16).
- Fruit Bearing (Gal 5:22-23)