Learning For Life
Sundays at 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM
We aim to use these classes to train and equip believers to be faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
Classes will be tailored to address each sphere of life. They will include teaching on topics such as: parenting, evangelism, missions, relationships, church history, Biblical counselling, theology, Bible survey, biographies, and preaching.
To raise up leaders, teachers will choose and partner with a trainee. The leader will have them teach, make comments, and reflect on the lesson. We hope to release these trained men to teach their own classes and train others in the future (cf. 2 Tim. 2:2).
Divine Direction – Pastor Andrew Courtis
- Week 1: Knowing God
- Week 2: Choices, Choices, Choices
- Week 3: Calling and Career
- Week 4: Practical Principles for Guidance
- Week 5: Bad Decisions and the Will of God
- Week 6: Walking in Wisdom
Missions – Pastor Craig Baxter
- Week 1: A Passion for God’s Glory
- Week 2: The Goal – Who is Missions Really About?
- Week 3: Biblical Theology – The Bible’s Big Story
- Week 4: Historical foundation – Is Missions Just a Resent Fad?
- Week 5: Contextualization – Do We All Hear and Learn the Same?
- Week 6: Knowing God’s will – Which Direction Do I Take?